We are looking for Registered Mechanical Engineers to be assigned for projects outside Cebu.
- Full time project site monitoring and supervision to ascertain that the work done is being undertaken in conformity with plans, specifications, and related contract documents and acceptable engineering standards.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly, monthly progress status reports, inspection work requests and other necessary documents for the project.
Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements;
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Attend daily/weekly/monthly coordination meetings as required by the client.
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials and ensure that all materials used and works performed are done as per technical specifications.
- Conduct inventories of materials and equipment delivered to or used on site.
- Prepare and document punch lists for final turnover of project.
- Must be a Registered Mechanical Engineer
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience specialized in Engineering Specialty Contracts/ Mechanical Engineering/Construction or equivalent.
- Applicant should be responsible, dynamic, proactive, and results oriented
- Mast have good technical understanding
- Must be computer literate and have good documentation skills
- Has knowledge on safety management
- Good manpower supervision
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Willing to be relocated temporarily for projects outside Cebu
» Apply Here «
Or send your CV at careers[at]kreskcon[dot]com